Islamic Dua For All Problems Solution

In the name of Allah, I seek refuge with Allah’s might and ability from the evil of what I feel  from this pain of mine.

aw

Oh Allah, Place Nur (divine light) in my heart, eyes, ears, to my right and left, above me and below me, ahead of me and behind me and give me Nur.

Islamic Dua For All Problems Solution

There Is no God But Allah, There majestic, the tolerant.
There is no God But Allah, the lord of the great throne.
There is no God But Allah, the lord of the heavens
And the lord of the earth, and the lord of the noble throne.
A oodhu bi kalimaat-illah hil- taammah min sharri ma khalaqa’
“I seek refuge in the perfect word of Allah from the evil of that which He has created”.

Dua For Protection From Your Enemy


Dua For Protection From Your Enemy

Allaahumma ‘ innaa naj’aluka fee nuhoorihim
Wa na’oothu bika min shuroorihim
“O Allah, we ask you to restrain them by their necks and we seek refuge in you from their evil”
Bismillaahi Allaahumma azhab harraha wa
Bardaha wa wasabaha
“ In the name of Allah. O allah ! Remove the heart and cold of it [evil eye] and its pain”

Contact Details

Name : Molvi Sufi Sultan Ji
Contact : 9878829346
E-Mail : muslimwazifa@gmail.com
Website : http://amalduaforlove.com/
Original Source of Wordpress : https://amalduaforloveblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/islamic-dua-for-all-problems-solution/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladki ya Married Aurat Ko Patane Ka Amal Tarika

Shohar Ko Gulam Banane Ki Dua, Wazifa aur Taweez

Dua To Get Wife Back